Facebook allows you to store your posts as drafts. A simple feature that the program considers normal. However, it can be a hassle because there is no obvious way to retrieve such drafts. It is necessary to take a circuitous route to the drafts.
It’s aggravating to lose your drafts, especially if it happens just as you’re about to finish typing. It can be challenging to retrace your steps and begin again. The good thing is that you can store drafts on Facebook, so they don’t disappear. Learn where these drafts are stored and how to locate them in simple steps.
How to Find Facebook Drafts on PC
1. From Windows or Mac Desktop
- Log in to your Facebook desktop website and go to your profile.
- In the navigation menu on the left panel of your feed page, select “Pages.” This should obtain a list of all the pages you have control over.
- Choose the desired page where you want to Find Facebook Drafts.
- Select “Publishing Tools” from the navigation on the left side of the screen once the website has loaded.
- Under ‘Meta Business Suite,’ you’ll find Facebook Drafts.
- Select “Drafts” from the drop-down menu. You should see a list of all the drafts at this point.
- To open a draft, simply click on it. You’ll only receive a preview if the draft is too long.
- You can now make changes to the draft or publish it straight away. You may set up automatic updates as well.
- Even after modifying, you can still save the draft.
- Click on the “Post Now” button under “News Feed” and then on the “Post Now” button.
- “Save” should be selected. The “Post Now” button becomes “Save as draft.”
- Select “Save as Draft” from the drop-down menu.
- The Facebook desktop app is the best way to use Facebook on your computer. While working, shopping, or traveling, you’ll have everything you need to stay connected.
- You may rapidly submit updates about what you’re doing and thinking about on the Facebook home screen.
- Status Update, Photo/Video, and Link Post are the three primary statuses you can use.
- Your News Feed is located in the left sidebar, so scrolling through all of your changes is simple.
- When it comes to managing drafts, the Facebook desktop app falls short. For one thing, when you’re in personal Facebook profile mode, you can’t save drafts. If you don’t close or reload the app, you can retrieve your draft.
- When you stop drafting a post on Chrome, the drought is lost as soon as you reload the browser. Then you won’t be capable of recovering the text messages.
2. Android Facebook App
The Facebook app for Android devices allows you to manage your Facebook pages. If you have to stop working on a post before hitting the “Publish” button, you can still go back and finish it.
- When using an Android phone, here’s how to Find Facebook Drafts page:
- To sign in, open the app and enter your credentials.
- In the top right, tap the three horizontal lines.
- Select “Pages” from the drop-down menu. This should bring up a list of all the Facebook pages you’re in charge of.
- Then choose the page where you want to Find Facebook Drafts. After the new update, you may not be able to see the drafts in the settings menu.
- At the bottom of the display screen, hit the Posts & Stories button, then tap the down arrow icon next to “Published” and select “Drafts.” You should see a list of all the Facebook drafts you’ve saved at this point.
- Tap the three-dot menu to post or delete a draft.
There are many things to like about the Facebook app for Android when it comes to personal accounts. It varies from the PC version in that you can save and view an unlimited number of drafts.
A draft can only be viewed via a Facebook notice issued shortly after you’ve saved it. If you delete the notice, the only way to see all of your drafts again is to create a new one and save it.
- Find Facebook Drafts on an Android smartphone in more detail:
- Open the Facebook application.
- Create a temporary draft by tapping the “What’s on your mind” box.
- “Save as draft” by pressing the back button.
- You’ll get a notice verifying that the draft has been saved.
- The phone notification bar should be tapped.
- Return to the previous draft page by pressing the back button once again. Starting with the most current, you should now see a list of all your drafts.
- You have complete freedom to edit or even publish drafts. It’s worth noting that drafts are automatically deleted after three days.
3. iPhone Facebook App or iOS
- Sign in to your account using the Facebook iPhone App on iOS app.
- In the lower right corner, tap the three lines.
- Select “Pages” from the menu. This should bring up a list of all the Facebook pages you’re in charge of. Then choose the page with the drafts you want to see. After the new update, you may not be able to see the drafts in the settings menu.
- At the bottom of the display screen, hit the Posts & Stories button, then tap the arrow drop-down next to “Published” and select “Drafts.” You should see a list of all the drafts you’ve kept at this point.
- Tap the three vertical dots to upload, schedule, or delete a draft.
- Only one draft can be saved in the Facebook app for iOS. This implies that if you make a new draft, the old one will be instantly deleted.
- Start the app.
- In the Home tab, tap “Finish your previous post.”
Find Facebook Drafts in Your Scheduled Posts?
Post-scheduling is another way to save drafts or continue working on a future Facebook post. You can create a scheduled post or edit the ones that have already been created if you own a page or have access to its admin or editor rights.
Facebook Web App
- Go to desktop site Facebook.com in your web browser to check for Scheduled posts on Facebook App.
- Click the Pages tab from the left sidebar when your Facebook account’s Home Screen loads.
- You’ll now see all of the Facebook pages you manage. Select the Facebook page for which you’d like to receive scheduled postings.
- When the selected Facebook Page loads, go to the ‘Manage Page’ sidebar on the left and select Publishing Tools.
- The screen that should appear now will display all of the Page’s ‘Published’ posts.
- Select the ‘Scheduled Posts’ tab from the left column under ‘Posts.’
- You should now be able to see all of the Page posts that have been scheduled for later.
- You may see a preview of a post by clicking on it.
- If you want to make more changes to this post, go to the top right corner of the preview and select ‘Actions.’
- You’ll be able to Publish, Reschedule, Cancel Schedule, Backdate, and Create Ads from here.
Unlike the web version, Facebook for Android and iOS allows users to save posts as draughts. On both Facebook pages and personal accounts, you can create a draught.
Drafts allow you to generate a rough draught of a post that you can later update and publish. If you need to find Facebook draft, follow all the steps given above as per the device.
Where Do I Find Facebook Drafts On Mobile?
If necessary, open the Facebook app and log into your account. Tap “Pages” after tapping the three stacked lines in the top-right corner. Choose the desired page. Toggle to the right side of the screen and pick “Drafts” from the three stacked lines.
Why Can’t I Find Facebook Drafts On Facebook?
On Facebook, there is no Saved Drafts option for personal profiles. Facebook used to let you store a drafts folder for personal profiles, but that option is no longer available. When using Facebook on a computer, you will also see no “Save to drafts” option.
Where Do I Find Facebook Drafts?
On iOS devices, tap the “+” plus icon at the bottom, or on Android, tap the “+” plus icon at the top. You’ll find “Recents” in your “Library,” including photos and videos from your phone. “Drafts” is another appropriate option. The saved snapshot can be found here. To open an item from “Drafts,” tap it.
Where Are My Drafts On Facebook iPhone?
Go to your Facebook page and log in. Then, tap Activity at the top of the Facebook Page to view a similar screen. To access, examine, and manage your Facebook page’s saved draft, unpublished posts, tap Draft Posts. You can either delete or publish a draft post from there.